Sunday, May 9, 2010

Disneyland Date Night





the haunted mansion at twilight...

the hubby and I spent a lovely evening at Disneyland tonight... it was only a little crowded...

we went on our two favorite rides... the above haunted mansion and pirates of the caribbean... did a little gift buying... and had a snack... we ended the night watching the fireworks from tomorrow land...

YouTube Video


and I gotta admit I got a little choked up at the end... it was such a beautiful end to our little date night... we'll definately be coming back to the park as soon as possible!

- xxoo...

2 comments:

Durne said...

:D I love the fireworks. so pretty. and bright. you bring a tear to the ancient's eye;) have a safe drive home sweetie

I am a saucy wench said...

lol there's a secret message for you in the fire works show if you listen to the music ;)

its from Alice in Wonderland "a very merry unbirthday to YOU..."